Input device for 360 degree directional movement, suitable for fine control of graphical user interfaces, remote controls, and so forth.
- Dual axis directional input and a pushbutton.
- 100,000 cycle typical life span.
- Designed to use either a 3.3V or 5V power supply.
- mikroBUS is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
- mikroBUS form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all MikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Affordable price.