Board can be used as a DIP40 PIC32 substitute for PIC16 and PIC18 microcontrollers working on 3.3V, thus adding exponentially more power to your target device.
- PIC32MX534F064H 64K Flash (plus 12K boot Flash), 16K RAM (can execute from RAM)
- USB 2.0 On-The-Go support
- Signal LEDs, Crystal oscillator and Reset Button on board.
- Supports CAN communication
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20.
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader.
- Perfectly fits into DIP40 socket.
- Fully suported in mikroE PIC32 compilers.
Board operates on 3.3V power supply only. Dedicated voltage regulator enables the board to be powered directly from on-board USB connector.