Board is ideal for using in field of industrial process control and test systems. It serves as interface between sensors or instruments connected to MCU.
- The board receives the input digital signal from the microcontroller and sets the output loop current (4-20mA).
- SPI communication interface.
- Galvanic isolation provided through ADuM1411 optocoupler.
On-board screw terminal for easier connection.
- mikroBUS is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins.
- Key Benefits
mikroBUS form factor enables easy integration.
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers.
- Ready-to-use examples save development time.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings.